Get your sports hall rocking with SmashUp!
Quality assured by BADMINTON England – a name you can trust – SmashUp! takes down the traditional barriers that typically comes with inspiring non sporty and semi sporty children to get more active.
With no coaching, no dress code and 16 unconventional, big hitting badminton challenges to suit all abilities, SmashUp! sessions empower 13 to 16 year olds to choice how, when and with whom they build their own badminton experience.
And, when run weekly throughout the academic year, the school benefits too.
- Support the achievements of Ofsted
- Brings more students, including more girls, into OSHL
- Develops self confidence and sense of achievement in children
- Provides an outlet for excess energy, improving behaviour and concentration.
- Improves social skills by mixing different year groups
- Promotes all benefits of a healthy, active lifestyle
Our fully trained, BADMINTON England approved network of local activators can also ease staffing pressures by leading sessions in your sports hall – all whilst giving you cost effective access to branded session kit and equipment. For more information click here